Bridge RV Park & Campground is only a one hour drive east of Portland on the Washington shore of the Columbia River. We are located across from Hood River, OR and surrounded by breathtaking mountain and river vistas.
We’re in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge, the home of world famous windsurfing, great local wineries, museums, hiking and biking trails, challenging golf courses and the finest salmon and steelhead fishing to be found anywhere in the world! Plan to stay at Bridge RV Park and Campground to enjoy all the attractions and pleasures of the Gorge at your doorstep.
BRIDGE RV PARK AMENITIES AND FEATURES
- 35 Full Hookup Sites – 30 & 50 Amp Service
- Cable TV at Most Sites
- 15 Shady Tent Sites with Cooking Areas and BBQ Grills
- A Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Cottage with Kitchen
- Sites are Paved & Landscaped with Grass & Trees
- Restrooms with Hot Showers
- Rated 10 with Good Sam!
- Clean & Modern Laundry Facilities
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Propane Sales Onsite